If you are interested in Rebecca's work please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback is always welcome. Thanks!
Terms & Conditions
1. EXCLUSIVE STILL PHOTOGRAPHER AND AUTHORITY. Photogenic/Rebecca Bergeron, herein referred to as Photographer, shall be the exclusive still-photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the event contracted. Photographer shall have priority over any other type of photographer or videographer employed in connection with this event in positioning of cameras and equipment. Client understands that a videographer's equipment placement may hinder the accessibility and performance of Photographer's coverage. Family and friends of the client shall be permitted to photograph the event as long as they do not interfere with the Photographer's duties. \
2. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT. Client shall make a non-refundable and non-exchangeable downpayment to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. The downpayment amount for events shall be twenty percent (20%) of the total estimated cost. The downpayment amount for portraits shall be fifty percent (50%) of the total estimated cost. The downpayment shall be applied to reduce the balance, which the Client shall pay no later than thirty (30) days prior to the event date. If the Client refuses to pay the remaining balance, the Photographer will not perform the services contracted and no downpayment will be refunded to the Client. All future invoices for travel, additional services, shipping, and display services will be contracted and billed separately from this contract. If any future invoices are not paid within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, all past due accounts will be assessed a finance charge of two percent (2%) per month (24% annual rate) interest upon unpaid balances. No further services will be rendered until the situation is corrected. If collection action becomes necessary to recover monies contracted for any future orders, Photogenic may add collection, legal, and court costs to the unpaid balance. Any additional costs including but not limited to additional coverage, travel fees, film, shipping, additional services hired, or any other incidental charges are due prior to receiving proofs.
3. TRAVEL. Photogenic/Rebecca Bergeron will make all travel reservations. Travel arrangements will be made for the Photographer and one assistant. Any fees for airfare, hotel, car rental, or other reservations requiring a deposit will be due and payable prior to Photographer making reservations. Travel fees may include but are not limited to the following: parking, taxi fares, mileage fee, daily fee while away from studio, hotel expenses, car rental expenses, and round-trip airfare. In-state travel fees may include but are not limited to the following: parking, taxi fares, mileage fee, daily fee while away from studio, and hotel expenses.
4. CANCELLATION. If the Client cancels this Contract at any point in time after both parties have signed the Contract the deposit is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All monies paid to the Photographer including but not limited to display services and travel are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. FEE SCHEDULE. The Photographer warrants that all prices quoted for display services to include photographic prints, albums, and boxes are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months following the date of the service. After this three- (3) month period, all prices for all orders are subject to change without notice.
6. SPECIFIC COVERAGE. Client shall furnish the Photographer with a list of any persons, groups, or occurrences specifically desired to be photographed, if any, at least two (2) weeks prior to event date. Every effort will be made in documenting the requested images, however, the Photographer makes no guarantee that every requested image will be captured. All photographs taken by the Photographer will be made in her professional discretion.
7. LIMIT OF LIABILITY. All measure will be taken to ensure that each photo shoot will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism. The Client understands that the occasional mistakes or accidents can occur even with professional goods and services. The Photographer will do everything in his or her power to prevent accidents with equipment, and proof images from this event. Photographer makes no guarantee against theft, loss, accidents, Acts of God, negligence, damage, or failure to deliver proofs, or prints, for any reason whatsoever. In no case shall the photographer be held liable for a sum greater than the face value of this contract.
8. CDs & PROOFS. Proof images will be ready 2-4 weeks after the event date. Proof portfolio is the Client's copy to keep. All digital image files created in connection with this contract are the exclusive property of Rebecca Bergeron.
9. DISPLAY ORDERS. Orders for photographic prints, frames, greeting cards, albums, and boxes, must be received on Photogenic order forms. There are no guarantees on orders placed without order forms. The Client `s input is very important and the Client is encouraged to participate in the design process. Photographic prints, frames, and greeting cards generally take 2-4 weeks to complete. Albums and Boxes generally take 3-5 weeks to complete. Christmas Holiday order deadlines are as follows: August 1 st for final displays (portfolio, frame, and album collections) and larger print orders (more than 10 prints) and October 15 th for smaller (less than 10) print, frame, and greeting card orders. Rush service is available on all items for an additional fee.
10. COPYRIGHTS AND REPRODUCTION USAGE. Photogenic/Rebecca Bergeron shall own the copyright in all images created in connection to this Contract and shall have exclusive rights to make reproductions. The Photographer shall make reproductions for the Client, friends, families or for the Photographer's portfolio, web site display, samples, advertising, any self-promotion medium, entry in contests, art exhibitions, editorial use, or display within or on the outside of the studio. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the photographer. Client must obtain written permission from the Photographer for reproductions of any kind.